About This File
NOTICE INVITING TENDER
Sealed Tenders are invited from experienced and financially sound authorized service providers for Comprehensive Annual Maintenance Contract of 241 Air-conditioners (Split/Window//Cassette ACs/Tower AC/2 Unit of 2x15 Package Unit) for the period of one year having adequate experience in the maintenance of Air-conditioners in Government Ministries/Departments/Organizations and having qualified AC Technicians on their rolls. The numbers indicated are tentative and there could be variation of 5% on either side (Increase/Decrease). Tenders are invited, in two bid system i.e. ‘Technical Bid’ and ‘Financial Bid’ on behalf of Election Commission of India.
2. Sealed Tenders with separate envelopes clearly superscripting on it ‘Technical Bid’ and ‘Financial Bid’ duly filled in the enclosed Proforma in Annexure-I and II respectively and addressed to the Under Secretary (General Administration), Election Commission of India, Nirvachan Sadan, Ashoka Road, New Delhi – 110 001, should reach latest by 3.00 p.m. on 15.11.2019 in Nirvachan Sadan, Ashoka Road, New Delhi.
3. The tenderers will submit both the bids simultaneously by the same date of receipt i.e. 3.00 p.m. on 15.11.2019. Both the bids should be put in separate and duly sealed envelope superscripting clearly Technical and Financial Bids respectively and put together in third envelope superscripting ‘Technical and Financial Bids for annual maintenance contract for Air-conditioners, and 2 Unit of 2x15 package in ECI”. The main cover should also be wax sealed.
4. The tenderers can submit the bid either directly or through their authorized representative. In case, the tender is submitted by the authorized representative of the tenderer, then the tender shall be signed and submitted by authorized representative under legal power of attorney from the tenderer. The sealed tenders can be submitted in the Receipt & Issue Section located at the ground floor of the Nirvachan Sadan building during normal working hours.
5. Tender bids received after the prescribed time and date shall not be entertained. The Election Commission of India will not be responsible for the postal loss/delay.
6. The Technical Bids shall be opened on the same day i.e. 15.11.2019 at 4.00 p.m. in Room No.209-E by a Committee constituted for the purpose by the Commission, in the presence of tenderers or their representatives who choose to be present.
7. The Financial Bids of only those tenderers who qualify the conditions for technical bids shall be opened. The date and time for opening of Financial Bids shall be intimated separately. The Financial Bids shall be opened by the Committee constituted for the purpose by the Commission in the presence of those qualified tenderers or their representatives who choose to be present.
8. The Election Commission of India reserves the right to accept or reject in part or in full any or all the tenders at any stage without assigning any reason therefore.
9. The cost of tender is NIL. The tender documents are not transferable.
10. The undersigned shall be the accepting officer and hereinafter referred to as such for the purpose of this contract.
11. The Annexures hereto should be dully filled-up and Annexure-I be put with technical bid cover while Annexure-II be put with financial bid cover.
12. All bidders are therefore required to submit their offers in two covers as under :-
(a) FIRST COVER (Technical Bid) should contain the following details as prescribed in Annexure-I :-
I. Tender documents duly completed and signed BUT WITHOUT INDICATING THE RATES QUOTED.
II. Details of E.M.D.
III. Performance statement for last three years alongwith supporting documents, showing experience of the firm etc.
IV. Name and address of Technician/Engineers alongwith the qualification and Diploma in Air-conditioning from a recognized institute (with copy of certificates).
V. Copy of PAN/GST/TIN No.
VI. Any other relevant document which the firm wishes to submit and valid on the date of Tender Enquiry.
VII. This cover should be superscribed “Technical Bid for Annual Maintenance Contract of Air-conditioners & Package Unit in Election Commission of India.”
(b) SECOND COVER (Financial Bid) should contain the Financial offer giving details as in Annexure-II.
(c) The composite bid i.e. offers with rates indicated in the Technical bid shall be summarily ignored.
13. Earnest Money : Deposit an amount of Rs.10,000/- (Rupees Ten Thousand only) in the form of DD/Pay Order from any of the Nationalized Bank in favour of “ Under Secretary, Election Commission of India, New Delhi”.
14. In case of any dispute, the decision of the Election Commission of India will be final and binding.
15. All payments to the firm shall be released by the Election Commission of India on the basis of work on four quarters of AMC Period in respect of the actual number of machines repaired/maintained by the firm, on submission of bills.
16. The terms and conditions are enclosed.