No. 181/1/2020(Requisition) Date: 24.09.2020
Election Commission of India proposes to obtain the services of 08 (Eight) Assistant Section Officers (ASOs) (which may increase or decrease) in Level 7 of the Pay Matrix (Rs. 44,900 – 1, 42,400/-) [Group ‘B’, Non-Gazetted, General Central Service] on deputation basis from amongst the following:-
Officers under the Central Government:-
a) (i) Holding analogous posts on regular basis; or
(ii) With five years regular service in posts in Level 4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100/-) of the Pay Matrix and;
b) Having two years’ experience in establishment or election matters.
2. The initial period of deputation will be for three years, which may be extended till the services are required in the Commission.
3. The pay and allowances of the selected persons will be regulated in accordance with the Department of Personnel and Training OM No. 6/8/2009-Estt. (Pay-II), dated 17.06.2010, as amended from time to time.
4. Eligible and interested persons and whose services can be spared immediately by their parent office may apply, through proper channel in prescribed format (Annexure-I), to the undersigned latest by 29.10.2020.
5. While forwarding the application in the prescribed format, it may be ensured that following documents are enclosed with the applications:-
I. Attested copies of the Character Rolls of the person concerned for the last three years.
II. Vigilance clearance and Integrity Certificate.
III. Statement of Penalties imposed, if any, during the last ten years.
6. Selection will be based on qualifying in the Interview/Personal Talk conducted by the Commission. The candidates selected will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently. No TA/DA or any other allowance shall be provided for Interview/Personal Talk.
7. Incomplete applications, in any form, will not be considered.
8. The vacancies cited above are not final and may change as per the need and requirement of the organization.