NOTICE INVITING TENDER
Sealed tenders are invited on behalf of Election Commission of India for supply of 98 laptops from the authorized dealers on L1 basis. The rates shall be quoted in prescribed format enclosed with the tender notice.
2. The interested agencies are advised to quote their rates in sealed envelopes super scribing “Tender for supply of 98 laptops to the Election Commission of India”.
3. The interested dealers/firms may submit the tender documents complete in all respects along with other requisite documents by 12.07.2021 before 2.30 PM to the Section Officer (IT-1 Section), Election Commission of India, Nirvachan Sadan, Ashoka Road, New Delhi-110001. The sealed tender can also be submitted in the R & I Section located at the ground floor of the Nirvachan Sadan building. Late/delayed tender shall not be accepted after due date and time of submission of tender. The Election Commission of India will not be responsible for the postal loss/delay.
4. Bidders shall have to deposit Rs.1,00,000/- (Rupees one lakh only) as EMD in the form of Demand Draft in the name of “Pay and Accounts Officer, Election Commission of India, Ashoka Road, New Delhi” on or before bid submission closing date and time and submit before the Section Officer, IT-1 Section, Election Commission of India, Room no. 509, 5th Floor, Nirvachan Sadan, Ashoka Road, New Delhi -110001.
5. The Tender shall be opened on the scheduled date and time on 12.07.2021 at 3.30 PM in Room No. 207, Nirvachan Sadan, Ashoka Road, New Delhi, by the Committee appointed for the purpose by the Commission in the presence of the representatives of the tenderers, if any, who wish to be present on the spot at that time. The evaluation will be on total price quoted for all laptops (Annexure-A) on L1 basis meeting the criterion.
6. Election Commission of India reserves the right to accept or reject in part or in full any or all the tenders at any stage without assigning any reason thereof.
7. On award of contract, successful bidder has to deposit 5% of the value of total contract. This may be in form of Bank Draft/Cheque of any Nationalised bank.
8. The supply of laptops to be done within 15 days of the receipt of the Purchase order as per Annexure-A. If the firm fails to supply the laptops within the prescribed time as per specification and rate approved, it would be liable to face the penalty as imposed by the competent authority. Laptops of Lenovo/Dell/HP brand shall be accepted and rest shall be summarily rejected. Firm has to produce Manufacturing Authorisation Form (MAF) of the respective OEM. Firm shall also be liable for any issue arising out of supply of defected laptops. Also, defected laptops shall be instantly replaced with new working laptops.
9. The supply of laptops are to be done in all respect as per Annexure-A. The tenderers can submit the bid either directly or through their authorized representative. In case, the tender is submitted by the authorized representative of the tenderer, then the tender shall be signed and submitted by authorized representative under legal power of attorney from the tenderer.
10. The cost of tender is ‘NIL’. The tender documents are non-transferable.
11. In case of any dispute, the decision of the Election Commission of India will be final and binding.
12. The payment will be released by Public Financial Management System on production of original bill only after completion of the work.
Download file for detail