NOTICE INVITING TENDER
Sealed tenders are invited on behalf of Election Commission of India for supplying of cartridges of various printers from competent agencies with sound technical and financial capabilities and meeting the Bidder’s Qualification Criteria. The rates shall be quoted in prescribed format enclosed with the tender notice.
2. The Bidder shall have registered office in Delhi/NCR region to bid for the ECI Bidding Document in compliance with all the requirements as stated in the bidding document including OEM support for all the items for the duration of the contract.
3. Annual Turnover of the Bidder shall not be less than INR 20,00,000.00 (Indian Rupees Twenty Lakh Only) in at least one of the immediate preceding three financial years as per the audited annual financial results.
4. The interested agencies are advised to quote their rates in sealed envelopes super scribing “Tender for supplying of cartridges of various printers in the Election Commission of India”.
5. The interested dealers/firms may submit the tender documents complete in all respects along with other requisite documents by 30.12.2021 before 2.30 PM to the Section Officer (IT-1 Section), Election Commission of India, Nirvachan Sadan, Ashoka Road, New Delhi-110001. The sealed tender can also be submitted in the R & I Section located at the ground floor of the Nirvachan Sadan building. Late/delayed tender shall not be accepted after due date and time of submission of tender. The Election Commission of India will not be responsible for the postal loss/delay.
6. The bidder shall have to submit duly signed Bid Security Declaration along with Bid document as per Annexure-A.
7. The Tender shall be opened on the scheduled date and time on 30.12.2021 at 3.30PM in Room No. 207, Nirvachan Sadan, Ashoka Road, New Delhi, by the Committee appointed for the purpose by the Commission in the presence of the representatives of the tenderers, if any, who wish to be present on the spot at that time. The evaluation will be on total price quoted for all cartridges (Annexure-B) on L1 basis meeting the criterion.
8. Election Commission of India reserves the right to accept or reject in part or in full any or all the tenders at any stage without assigning any reason thereof.
9. The period of Contract shall start from the date of issue of Letter of Acceptance (LOA) till the supply of all cartridges. Bidder to quote for every cartridge, but the payment shall be made on actuals based on the number of cartridges supplied per month.
10. On award of contract, successful bidder has to deposit 3% of the value of total contract. This may be in form of Bank Draft/Cheque of any nationalised bank.
11.The tenderers can submit the bid either directly or through their authorized representative. In case, the tender is submitted by the authorized representative of the tenderer, then the tender shall be signed and submitted by authorized representative under legal power of attorney from the tenderer.
12. The cost of tender is ‘NIL’. The tender documents are non-transferable.
13. In case of any dispute, the decision of the Election Commission of India will be final and binding.
14. The payment will be released by Public Financial Management System on production of original bill only after completion of the work.
15. Bidder shall be liable for any deficiency in the service due to whatsoever reasons. ECI will not pay any additional charges for replacement, transportation, labour, etc. SLA for supply of cartridges may be as follows: -
Cartridges/faulty cartridges should be delivered/replaced within 4 days – No penalty.
If cartridges/faulty cartridges delivered/replaced between 4 to 7 days, then penalty of 1% of amount of cartridges to be delivered/replaced may be imposed.
If cartridges/faulty cartridges delivered/replaced beyond 7 days, then penalty of 1% of amount of cartridges to be delivered/replaced + Rs.100/- per day for subsequent days.
16. Quantity of every cartridge mentioned at Annexure-B shall be increased or decreased by 10% and payment may be made on actuals and as per rate quoted by L-1 bidder. Monthly Payment shall be released on the basis of cartridges delivered by the supplier in a month.
Download file to view detail..