Sealed Tenders are invited in two bid system i.e. “Technical bid” and “Financial bid” on behalf of Election Commission of India for providing Courier Services, International only, from the reputed firms.
2. Sealed Tenders with separate envelopes clearly superscripting on it ‘Technical bid’ and ‘Financial bid’ duly filled in the enclosed Proforma in Annexure-I and II respectively and addressed to the Under Secretary (General Administration), Election Commission of India, Nirvachan Sadan, Ashoka Road, New Delhi-110001, should reach latest by 3:00 PM on 18.04.2022 in Nirvachan Sadan, Ashoka Road, New Delhi.
3. Both the bids shall be submitted simultaneously by the same date of receipt i.e.3:00 PM on 18.04.2022. Both the bids should be put in separate and duly sealed envelopes superscripting clearly Technical and Financial Bids respectively and put together in third envelope superscripting Technical and Financial Bids for Annual Contract of Courier Service. The main cover should also be wax sealed.
4. The tenderers can submit the bid either directly or through their authorized representative. In case, the tender is submitted by the authorized representative of the tenderer, then the tender shall be signed and submitted by authorized representative under legal power of attorney from the tenderer. The sealed tenders can be submitted in the Receipt & Issue Section located at the ground floor of the Nirvachan Sadan building during office hours.
5. Tender received after the prescribed time and date shall not be entertained. The Election Commission of India will not be responsible for the postal loss/delay.
6. The technical bids shall be opened on the same day 18.04.2022 at 4:30 PM in Room No.316 by a committee constituted for the purpose by the commission, in the presence of tenderers or their representatives who may choose to be present.
7. The Financial bids of only those tenderers who qualify the conditions for technical bids shall be opened. The date for opening of financial bids shall be intimated separately. The Financial bids shall also be opened by a Committee Constituted for the purpose in the presence of qualified tenderers or their representatives who may choose to be present.
8. The Election Commission of India reserves the right to accept or reject in part or in full any or all the tenders at any stage without assigning any reason therefore.
9. The cost of tender is NIL. The tender documents are not transferable.