No. 255/EM/NVD/2018 (Protocol)
Dated : 4th January,2019
The Election Commission of India invites competitive and sealed tenders from experienced agencies/ companies for making arrangements (as per the list enclosed) for its “National Voters Day” to be held on 25th January 2019 in Manekshaw Centre, Delhi Cantt, New Delhi. The tender has to be submitted in two bid systems i.e Technical Bid and Financial Bid. These two bids should be kept in a separate sealed envelope superscribing “Technical Bid” and “Financial Bid. These two bid covers should be put in a single large envelope superscribing “Quotation for hiring of backdrop, signages, audio visual etc. on 25th January 2019”. The Financial Bid of only those agencies shall be opened who found to be qualify in Technical Bid.
The tender should reach to the undersigned by 3.00 PM on 8th January, 2019 and the Technical Bid shall be opened at 4.00 PM on the same day and followed by Financial Bid.
Terms and Conditions: -
1. The Agency should be registered under the provisions of Companies Act and should complied with all the requirements of ROC (Registrar of companies).
2. The Agency should be empanelled with any Govt. / Public Undertaking organisation.
3. It should have minimum experience of 5 years in the field of providing audio/visual services, stage work and fabrications.
4. The minimum turnover of the agency should be 3 crores during the last 3 years. (Copy of ITR for the last 3 financial years to be attached)
5. The agency should have successfully executed at least 50 events during the last 3 years (till 31/03/2018) and out of which at least 15 events should be for Hon’ble President/ Prime Minister/ Chief Minister and Govt. Organizations/Ministries.
6. The Agency should have experience of holding event at major Government premises like Vigyan Bhawn, Manekshaw, Pravasi Bharitiya Kendra.
7. The Company should be registered with PF/ESI (certificate to enclosed).
8. The Agency should neither be a black listed firm nor have its contracts been terminated/foreclosed by any company/ department/ organization till date. (certificate to be attached).
9. In case of any dispute, the decision of the Election Commission of India will be final and binding.
10. Election Commission of India reserves the right to accept or reject in part or in full any or all the tenders at any stage without assigning any reason thereof.
11. The payment will be released by PFMS on production of original bill only after successful completion of the work
12. The Earnest Money Deposit (EMD) of Rs. 50,000/-by way of cheque/demand draft shall be deposited in favour of “Under Secretary, Election Commission of India” alongwith the tender documents.